1760 - 1800
End-of-terrace three-bay two-storey house, built c.1780. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Roughcast rendered walls with tooled stone quoins. Rendered architraves with timber sash windows. Pedimented stone doorcase with lugged surround and original decorative fanlight, approached by flight of stone steps with cast-iron bootscraper.
This house is part of a fine terrace of houses which forms a substantial group of well proportioned houses, that retain their original doorcases. It retains many interesting features and materials, such as the moulded architraves, timber sash windows and slate roof.