1720 - 1740
Church of Ireland graveyard, with eighteenth, nineteenth and twentieth-century grave markers. Remains of late medieval grave slab depicting abbess with wimple and tau stick to site. Bounded by a limestone rubble wall and accessed through a segmental-arched archway. Carved stone plaque reading L. O'Connor to archway.
This graveyard is located on the site of a priory founded by Walter De Lacy at the end of the twelfth century, and contains medieval grave markers, which are interesting archaeological features of this site. Many of the eighteenth and nineteenth-century grave markers are well executed in carved stone, and add artistic interest to the site.