1750 - 1780
Freestanding three-storey folly, built c.1760, comprising double-height base on a rectangular plan with octagonal drum over. Now in ruins. No roof. Random rubble stone wall to base with snecked limestone entablature, ashlar to drum with entablature and blocking course. Square-headed window openings with limestone surrounds, fittings now gone. Round-headed arched door opening to centre ground floor; rusticated rendered archivolt; fittings now gone. Winding stone staircase to interior. Set back from road on elevated site; overgrown grounds to site.