1740 - 1760
South Dublin County
Ruinous remains of detached multiple-bay three-storey over vaulted basement former tower house, remodelled c. 1750 by addition of two-bay two-storey domestic wing attached to the west, with large supporting wall buttresses to the south. All openings blocked in roughcast walls leading to partially roofless wallheads. Earlier house, built c.1580, retains slender projecting square tower and garderobe. Large chimneybreast exposed where buildings have been demolished in the east.
Despite its ruinous state, many features of the two building phases can be clearly discerned, and the building remains a prominent landmark in the area.