Main Record - County Meath
|Date||1890 - 1910|
|Categories of Special Interest||ARCHITECTURAL ARTISTIC TECHNICAL|
|Original Use||farm house|
|In Use As||farm house|| |
Detached three-bay two-storey house, built c.1900, with return and extension to rear. Rendered walls to ground floor, roughcast rendered to first floor, with string course between floors, and render quoins. Segmental-arched door opening with hood moulding. Square-headed openings with stone sills and label mouldings. Hipped slate roof with rendered chimneystacks. Two single-storey stone outbuildings, c.1830, to rear. Stone piers and cast-iron gates.
The simple form of this house is of particular interest due to the treatment of render on the façades, with label mouldings, quoins, smooth and roughcast render, and string course.
Back To Results|