Fáilte/Welcome | Feedback | Site Maprssfacebookicon
Loading

Search Results - County Westmeath

Results 41-50 of 66Result Page: < Previous 1
|
 2
|
 3
|
 4
|
 
|
6
|
 7
|
 Next >
Leny and Lackan Roman Catholic chapel, County Westmeath
15400614
Thumbnail Picture: Leny and Lackan Roman Catholic chapel, County Westmeath Freestanding Roman Catholic chapel on T-shaped plan, built c.1820 and altered c.1880 and c.1923. Comprises single-bay nave, two-bay transepts to east and west and a shallow chancel to the rear (northwest). Pitched natural slate roof with projecting e...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. Mary's Roman Catholic church, Collinstown, County Westmeath
15400802
Thumbnail Picture: St. Mary Detached double-height T-plan Roman Catholic on cruciform plan, built c.1830, comprising single-bay nave, single-bay transepts to east and west and a shallow chancel to the rear (north). Later sacristy attached to chancel (north). Pitched natural sla...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. Feichin's Roman Catholic church, Fore, County Westmeath
15400803
Thumbnail Picture: St. Feichin Detached double-height Roman Catholic church, built c.1885, comprising four-bay nave, single-bay chancel to the southeast with single-storey sacristy attached to southwest side with a single-bay entrance porch to the southeast end of main elevation (...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. Matthew's Roman Catholic chapel, Ballynacarrigy, County Westmeath
15401002
Thumbnail Picture: St. Matthew Freestanding Roman Catholic chapel on T-shaped plan, dated 1829. Comprises three-bay nave, two bay transepts to north and south and a single-bay single-storey sacristy to centre of front façade (east). Pitched natural slate roofs with raised verges (...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. Bigseach's Church of Ireland church, Kilbixy, Ballynacarrigy, County Westmeath
15401102
Thumbnail Picture: St. Bigseach Freestanding Church of Ireland church, built or heavily rebuilt c.1798-9, comprising five-bay hall with attached three-stage tower on square-plan to the southwest with a raised parapet with English-style crenellations and corner pinnacles. Shallow sa...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
The Belfry Restaurant, Portneshangan, County Westmeath
15401215
Thumbnail Picture: The Belfry Restaurant, Portneshangan, County Westmeath Freestanding Church of Ireland church, built c.1824. Now in use as a restaurant with modern single-storey extension to the north. Church comprises five-bay hall with single-bay single-storey gable-fronted porches to centre of south and north elevatio...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
Taughmon Roman Catholic chapel, County Westmeath
15401234
Thumbnail Picture: Taughmon Roman Catholic chapel, County Westmeath Freestanding three-bay double-height Roman Catholic church with adjoining single-bay three-storey parochial house to southwest end, built c.1844. Two-storey extension to southwest corner (rear) at right angle to parochial house with hipped slate roof...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. Munna's Church, County Westmeath
15401238
Thumbnail Picture: St. Munna Freestanding fortified Church of Ireland church, built c.1450 and extensively altered c.1843. Now out of use and in State ownership. Comprises two-bay single-cell church with attached two-stage tower on square-plan to the west end with a battlemented...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic church, County Westmeath
15401313
Thumbnail Picture: St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic church, County Westmeath Freestanding Roman Catholic church on cruciform plan, built c.1880, comprising three-bay nave (west), single-bay chancel and (east) and single-bay transepts to north and south. Two-stage pinnacled spirelet on octagonal plan with open belfry above cen...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
St. Olivers Roman Catholic chapel, Moyvore, County Westmeath
15401708
Thumbnail Picture: St. Olivers Roman Catholic chapel, Moyvore, County Westmeath Detached T-plan Roman Catholic chapel, built c.1835 and altered c.1860, comprising two-bay nave to southeast with single-bay transepts to southwest and northeast. Pitched artificial slate roof (recently renovated) with overhanging eaves. Cut limeston...
View Main Record
View location on map
 
 
Results 41-50 of 66Result Page: < Previous 1 2 3 4 
|
6 7 Next >